Sunday, April 18, 2010

Princess

John and I spent a great weekend in Centerville this week. We saw "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" with Ruth and Forrest at the Hale Center Theater Orem which was hilarious! I was so impressed with the quality of the production and actors. I was also very impressed with the way in which it was directed. I can't imagine directing (or performing in) a show with such little stage space. They definitely are pro's down there!

We also got to babysit John's cute nieces Ruby and Lola. I had fun watching Snow White, brushing doll hair, getting my own hair brushed and playing with princess toys with Lola while John watched the Jazz. She even did a little princess concert for us. Even more impressive than the Hale Center Performers :) What a doll!


I'm prepping tonight for a LONG week of study, study and more study. I am taking my Praxis test this Saturday which I have to pass to be able to apply for the Elementary Education program at USU. If I don't pass it will mean I will have to take a semester off of school this fall which I REALLY don't want to do. So...no pressure. I'm excited that the semester is winding down and the finish line is in sight though. I'm definitely looking forward to doing what I love this summer at the Opera and running some summer camps for my mom. Life will be much more relaxed once I get this Praxis and all my finals out of the way. Other than that though, I couldn't ask for more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment