Wednesday, November 18, 2015

3 Months!

Well Johnson is now 4 months old, but I forgot to do a 3 month post...so here it is!
Johnson is still the center of our universe!  Here are a few highlights of the month!
I love this picture so much!  I wanted so badly to get a picture of Johnson with Chris because I feel like they look so much alike.  I don't know what it is...but I think Johnson looks more like Chris than Chris's own kids!  Such a cute uncle!
He is OBSESSED with TV.  This is a picture of him watching sports with John on the computer.  I think the best day of his life was when we took him to Buffalo Wild Wings and he had 30 TVs surrounding him to watch!  Addict!

Grandma Laurie gives him the cutest clothes!  Here he is sitting in PopPop's chair wearing a Peter Rabbit shirt from Grandma.

Another highlight was the birth or Johnson's newest cousins, Sage and Scarlet.  Here he is trying to hold still for a picture.  They are so different in size!

Here are a couple of outtakes from our "photo shoot".  He did NOT want to lie down any longer!  

Luna loves it when we put him on the floor :)

This month was also exciting because he started sleeping 6-9 hours each night!  I could not be more happy about this!  It is like a miracle!  We love him so much!   It is amazing how much my heart has grown since he was born!




No comments:

Post a Comment