Wednesday, June 8, 2016

11 Months



11 months of love!  I can't believe it has been 11 months since my tiny (not so tiny) baby was born!  AGH!  I have LOVED being a mom and spending every moment with this baby since school got out!  I feel like I say this every month, but he seriously has grown so much this month!  Here are a few highlights:

First, his first haircut!  John's mom did a great job giving him a little trim, mostly around his ears.  After watching how wiggly he was, I was glad I didn't attempt to do it myself!





Another new thing we have started this month is teeth brushing!  Johnson loves it! (Especially when I let him suck all the toothpaste off when we are done :)


Johnson got to spend some time at my classroom the last few days of school and my students loved it!  It is always fun for me to see how sweet they are with him! They also love to give him gifts, including this cute Elmo!




Food has become his favorite thing in the world!  He will go to great lengths to get it!  He was able to try his first shaved ice this month because John and I were desperate to help him with his teething pain!  It definitely worked!  Oh yeah...he has 8 teeth!

This kid loves his daddy!  I didn't think anyone could love John as much as I do, but I think Johnson just might!


Another cute thing that he has started doing is when I give him hugs he pats me on the back.  I think he is copying how I pat him on the back :)
 We have discovered that Johnson is a little water baby!  He will do ANYTHING to get his hands in water!  He has enjoyed playing in a water table at my mom's house as well as at daycare!  We also took him to the pool and he was in heaven!



Johnson loves the sound of his voice and will talk to himself in his crib for hours sometimes before he naps.  He is practicing lots of new sounds including 's', 'st' and 'd'.  He can say "dada" "mama" and "mum" (yum) He is also obsessed with stuffed animals, especially Beanie Boos
We have had a lot of fun playing with cousins so far this summer and can't wait to have another full summer of fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment