Monday, July 17, 2017

Johnson Turns 2!

How is my baby already 2 years old?!!?  I seriously don't know where the time has gone!  Johnson has turned into the cutest child alive.  I am sure I'm a little biased, but seriously, he is so hilarious and adorable!  His vocabulary EXPLODED this year!  He can and will try to say anything these days! My favorite is when he mimics me saying things like "oh my gosh" :)  He has learned his shapes (circle, oval, octagon, square, triangle, rectangle, star, trapezoid, diamond and semicircle)  He knows his ABC's.  He can count and enumerate. His latest obsession is planets.  He can identify the sun, moon, Earth, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn.  He is just such a smart little guy! He also sings songs, though most probably wouldn't be able to tell that he is singing. :)  I just love watching him learn new things and grow!  He loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse ("Kicky Nouse") and YouTube Kids.  He loves his cousins, Grandma and PopPop, playing outside, balls, trains, cars, and fruit.  We love him so much and couldn't imagine life without him! 

For his birthday, since I had just had Hal, we kept things low key.  We started off with breakfast with some cousins at Center Street Grill.  Then we came back to my parents' house for cake, ice cream and presents!  Did I mention that Johnson LOVES cake!?  He couldn't even wait for us to cut it before digging in.  Such a difference from last year!  This year his cake was a shapes cake, which represents him perfectly.  Then John and I took him to the Aquatic Center.  Hal and I sat in the shade while John and Johnson swam.  Chris met us there later.  Then we dashed home for a quick nap before going to the UFOMT Gala Dinner.  Johnson enjoyed it, despite the pictures. :)  By the time we got home we were all exhausted!  A fun day, for a fun little guy!










No comments:

Post a Comment