Monday, September 20, 2010

Honeymoon Days 1 and 2

Ok I have a few minutes to start blogging about our awesome honeymoon so I'll start with day 1. John and I drove down to SLC the night of our wedding and stayed at Little America (can't remember if I blogged about this yet.) The next morning we drove to the airport and flew to Honolulu. When we got to Hawaii we realized we didn't have the key to my parent's condo or any information on how to get it. Luckily my parents are on the ball and got everything worked out for us quickly. We were so exhausted when we got to the condo that we ordered pizza and went to bed. I don't think we meant to sleep all day... but we did.
The next day we went to the temple which was awesome. We'd both been before but it was neat for me to go back now that I've actually been through the temple. Sadly it is closed for renovation so we couldn't do a session but we enjoyed walking through the visitor's center. We also checked out a beach and had fun walking in the sand. Then we drove back down to Honolulu and ate at the most AWESOME Indian restaurant ever! Definitely our best Hawaiian meal! We stopped at RedBox on the way home and rented our first of many movies. Such a fun, relaxing trip. I'll post the rest later when I don't have so much homework!





No comments:

Post a Comment