Monday, May 16, 2011

Fun Weekend

John and I had a fun weekend visiting family this week.  After a week out of school, with John working every day, I was bored out of my mind.  We started off the weekend driving through a crazy thunderstorm on the way to Highland.  I spent the day running errands with my brother's family which was really fun for me.  I always love seeing my niece and nephews and it was especially fun this weekend to see my new nephew, baby Kade again.  I also had a lesson in Pokemon from my oldest nephew, Zack which was fun.  I totally didn't understand how to play, all I know is that he beat me. :) During this time John was golfing with his dad and brother so he met up with me when he was done.  We then drove to Layton and ate some delicious food at Famous Dave's BBQ with John's dad.  Holy cow, so good.  Some of the best BBQ I've ever had for sure!  It was fun to hang out with John's dad, just the three of us.  We were going to go to a movie after that but there was nothing John wanted to see so we just headed back to Centerville and called it a night.  On Sunday it was Forrest's birthday so after church we had a fun little get together with the Blair's.  It was fun to relax and enjoy myself and not worry about going back to school.  Today was John's first day at his new job so we woke up early!  I'm still bored out of my mind, but getting some fun party ideas from Martha Stewart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment