Friday, June 3, 2011

Then and Now

I've been looking through the pictures on my computer and realized just how much John and I have been through in the last 8 years.  Here are a few pictures to document some of our time together.


 At the beginning...Sound of Music 2002

Reunited in 2005



A few high school dances

The mission call
Apparently dating two friends works out 50% of the time

Right before John went to OK

My family re-falling in love with John

Baby blessings

Spring Break in St. George


 FINALLY engaged!

A long patient summer 

Engagement photo time


Happiest day of our lives!

I am so lucky to have a husband who has been there for me through thick and thin, even when I was a big pain!  Love him!

3 comments:

  1. Liv,

    Half the time I am not able to view pictures on blogger. It is such a pain. I think it has something to do with being in Japan. But I want you to know that I DO read your blog and appreciate everything you post since I don't see you guys at all right now. :) I hope all is well.

    Love,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Dude.. is that me in the mission call one? I don't even remember that if it is. dang. I am lame. Love the one about dating friends works out 50% of the time. So clever.
    -Ester

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shnikes! I think that's YOU in that picture. WOW. Don't die your hair brown again.. Too confusing.

    ReplyDelete