Monday, September 26, 2011

Medicine

Isn't medicine supposed to fix problems, not make MORE problems?  I am frustrated with doctors and medicine today.  I have been feeling really sick for about 3 weeks now.  Last week I finally decided enough is enough and have been trying to get in to see my doctor.   After waiting all day Friday for the nurse to call me back with a set appointment (which she couldn't set up for some reason) and then spending most of today on hold I finally got an appointment.  For...wait for it... November 10th.  Hopefully I don't die before then.

4 comments:

  1. That is INSANE...if it gets super bad, just go to instacare maybe. But really, NOVEMBER!? What the...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd definitely go to instacare if you don't feel good! That is no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Instacare. SO lame! What is the point in having doctors?

    ReplyDelete