Wednesday, February 1, 2012

14 Days of Valentines

Ok many of you probably saw this on Pinterest but I wanted to post it anyway.  I am doing "14 days of Valentines" for John this year to make our month a little more exciting.  We are both in such a rut with school and work right now, we barely have time to breathe!  Anyway, I went out tonight and got 14 little treats and will give him one each day til VDay. I've been wanting to do it for a while, but thought it would take more time than I have. Then I found this; http://www.mommybydaycrafterbynight.com/2012/01/14-days-of-valentines-free-printables.html.  I especially loved this site because it came with FREE printable tags!  Yay!  So the total process took me about 2 hours.  (Mostly because I had to go to two stores looking for "Crush" soda, which I did not find). Super cheesy but fun, especially if your hubby loves candy as much as mine does!

No comments:

Post a Comment