Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tennessee

Yesterday was a tough one. We had to say goodbye to our sweet dog, Tennessee. She had been with us for
14 years. Always a huge part of my day. I always knew she'd be waiting by the door to greet me when I got home from school or work, or stopped by to visit. Even when she was too old to stand she would open her eyes and lift her head in welcome

My last memory of Tenny happened Sunday when Ben was set apart as an Elder. When the blessing started she feebly stood up and came into the room. She walked over to the circle and stuck her face between the legs of the brothers to look at Ben. She circled around til the prayer was over, then returned to her rug to finish her nap.

I am so happy that I had her in my life for the last 14 years and will miss her dearly!

2 comments: