Friday, August 24, 2012

UFOMT 2012

Another great season at UFOMT has come and gone.  It is amazing how quickly the summer goes when I am having so much fun performing with the company.  This year I was in the ensemble for My Fair Lady, Kiss Me Kate, Girl Crazy, and Faust.  I didn't really take many pictures, but I did snap a few. An orchestra member also took a few photos during a dress rehearsal for us.

I played a flower seller and a maid in My Fair Lady





I was in the chorus for Kiss Me Kate.  I got to wear a super pretty long, red wig and a not-so-pretty 1930's style black wig.




I didn't take any pictures in my Faust costume.  Unfortunately my Girl Crazy costume/wig was documented.  It is definitely the ugliest I have ever looked in my whole life (I hope!)  I took a picture of the wig on the form to show how much better it looked there than on my head!





Overall it was a great summer, with great friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment