Monday, July 27, 2015

2 Weeks

Johnson is now 2 weeks old! (Almost 3)  He is changing SO much that I really wanted to get some pictures of him when he still kind of looks like a newborn.  My photographer sister/brother in law went out of town today so I attempted to take a few of my own.  Little J was only slightly cooperative :) (the ones where he looks like he is trying to escape are actually my favorites)













We sure love our little stinker.  He definitely sleeps better during the day than at night, but luckily I'm not working yet so we have a few weeks to help him straighten out his schedule.  He LOVES his binky with attached monkey and to be held in the burping position. He is spending more time awake each day which we are loving.  When he is awake he likes to wiggle or lay on his playmat (Luna loves this too).  He has now met ALL of his Ballam aunts and uncles, but so far only his Aunt Bridget has made it up for a visit on the Blair side.  It was fun for all 3 of us to have her!  Every night he starts off in his bassinet but ends up with Mom and Dad by about 6 AM (Anything to make him stop crying at that point!)




2 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job with these photos Liv. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM~ I have some favorites that I need copies of! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pictures!! You captured him beautifully. Liv, you are amazing and talented in so many ways. Johnson is a very lucky little boy to have you as a mom just as John has been to have you as a wife!

    ReplyDelete