Friday, December 25, 2015

Johnson's Blessing

I just realized that I never posted about Johnson's blessing!  Johnson was blessed on September 6th, 2015 by his dad, in our ward in River Heights (RH4th).  I don't remember every detail of the day, but I do remember how happy Johnson was when he woke up that morning.  He was smiling, cooing and just plain excited!  John gave him a beautiful blessing that made me tear up.  He wore the same outfit John wore for his blessing in 1988.  The outfit was purchased by John's Grandma Delia and was worn by two of his older brothers. For the blessing John had him wrapped in the blanket he was wrapped in for his blessing.  Afterwards we wrapped him in the blanket I used that was hand quilted by my great grandmother.





After church we had a little luncheon at my parent's house.  It was fun to have our friend Nino from Italy there.  He even got to participate in the blessing.  












No comments:

Post a Comment