Sunday, July 25, 2010

Long Week

The last week was a busy one. John and I got our formal pictures taken which was fun. It was fun to dress up and pretend it was our wedding day. :) I'm anxious and excited to see the finished product. We also went and took a few more engagement photos which was fun. I am almost pictured-out though. Hopefully by September I'll be ready for more pictures again! :)

Tonight we (my entire family) are making "poofs" for wedding reception decorations. I will post pictures later. It is funny to see my brother in laws and John doing crafts. They are all really good at it though. Some of the best poofs were made by the men!

Last night we went to a concert at UFOC starring the famous Marni Nixon. It was amazing! She is so talented. I can't even imagine doing all that she has done in her lifetime. I have so enjoyed getting dressed up and going out with John almost every night to the opera functions. I will definitely miss it when the end of the season comes. Hopefully I can find more excuses to get John into suits and tuxes. :)

My future mother in law and sister in laws also threw me a shower this week. It was really fun and we got some awesome stuff! I feel so blessed/spoiled! I can't wait to set up our apartment. I have already used one of my new cookbooks! John and I also purchased paint to paint the living room in our apartment which I'm excited about. We also found FREE carpet on KSL.com to replace the turquoise wonder-carpet we currently have. We had to drive to Holladay but it was definitely worth it. Things are starting to really fall into place!

P.S. This is the most un-chronological post in history.

No comments:

Post a Comment