Sunday, August 1, 2010

One more week

of operas! Crazy! Time sure flies when you are having fun. I am so grateful for all my dad has done over the years to create such a wonderful world of theater for me to enjoy. This is my 13th season at UFOC and I can't imagine spending my summer any other way.

33 days til our wedding! Now that it's August it feels so much closer! John and I are really needing to design/order our invites! We'll be sending them out in just a few weeks!

My brother Nick and his cute family are here now which is WONDERFUL. I miss them so much when they aren't here. I've had fun playing with his daughter Mia and cute dog Jasmine.

So far I've had 2 showers and have another one tomorrow night. I am most looking forward to the one tomorrow since it is my family quilting shower. I picked out some cute yellow and black fabric for the quilt and am excited to see the finished product!

Life is busy...but great!

4 comments:

  1. wow, love that picture liv, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dress so adorable. Always. A little bit jealous. That's all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a sneak peek at your quilt...it's adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thank you all. Mindy, part of the reason I dress so cute is because I'm the youngest of 3 sisters so I get hand-me-downs :)

    ReplyDelete