Tuesday, August 17, 2010

17 days

The countdown to September 3rd continues! Things have been exciting and hectic and fun and frustrating all at the same time. We still have LOTS to do, not only with wedding plans but starting school. I can't wait to just relax in Hawaii for a week! :) John just got a job at Thermo Fisher and we couldn't be more pleased. I'm so proud of him. I also got hired to teach acting at the Utah Festival Opera Musical Theater Conservatory. It will be really fun for me to have a little job while I'm going to school. Though working full time and going to school full time is fun...it wore me to the bone last semester.

My cute friend Whitney Olsen threw me a bridal shower last night. It was so fun to get together with my girlfriends and just relax! Everything has been so hectic I had forgotten how to just "hang out". It was also nice to talk to girls again and hear what is going on in their lives.

My goals for this week are to get out our invitations, finish up with centerpiece arranging, buy a bed, deliver wedding clothing items to all of the brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews, pay tuition, buy books, get a rental car for the honeymoon, and hopefully squeeze in a date with my sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment