Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Summertime 2011

Ok, I slacked a bit on my blog this summer and didn't post much of anything about the operas.  I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to earn money while performing this summer at UFOMT.  I was in 4 of their 5 shows and had a blast.  Here are some pictures to give you an idea of what the shows were like if you didn't get a chance to see them.
 This is definitely my favorite picture of the summer.  (Ensemble of Merry Widow)
 John and I after Oliver!
 Ester and I after Oliver!
Some of the Merry Widow ladies
 Classic prom pic
 All of the Merry Widow ladies
 Sad to say goodbye to my favorite wig

 Don Giovanni costume
 Who Will Buy?

Entire Oliver! cast after the final performance

Sadly those are all the photos I have.  I didn't get any pictures during Boris, mostly because my costume wasn't fantastic. :)  It was a great summer and I am sad that it is over.  I am blessed to have met so many wonderful people again this summer and hope to work with them again someday!

2 comments:

  1. I came to Olive and thought you all did an AMAZING job! I actually am posting about it in a bit because it was part of the heaven-forsaken summer challenge! :) And I totally thought that was your real hair. :)

    ReplyDelete