Friday, December 30, 2011

Slice

Ok I have so much to update but no pictures on this device so I will post about something that doesnt require pictures. Last Monday I went in to have surgery. I will be honest I did not want to do it. For the last six months or so I've been having issues that my doctor thought were signs of endometriosis. But the only way to diagnose it is to go check things out inside. So I finally decided it was time to check things out. They made two incisions, diagnosed the endometriosis, and burned/cut it off all in one surgery. I was pretty miserable for most of the week but was glad I had cleaned the apartment before I went in. This Christmas I was thankful for good doctors and good health!

1 comment:

  1. I'm grateful for your good doctors and your good health too. :)

    ReplyDelete