Thursday, December 1, 2011

Step One

Ok I know I already posted today.  But I wanted to post about my completion of reupholstering-step-one!  After spending two hours with my brother in law loading the couches into a truck and then into our apartment, John and I just spent another hour at Joann Fabrics picking out fabric for our couches.  This is what we chose. (Notice it is 50% off.  Also, notice it is outdoor fabric.  Hopefully that means it will withstand my husband/dog) (That is husband AND dog...they are not one in the same ;))

http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/productdetail.jsp?pageName=search&flag=true&PRODID=xprd581635

Now, these "bargain" couches are going to end up being quite an investment but we have been pricing love-seat/couch sets lately and we will still be paying far less than buying new ones.  AND this is the exact print I had in mind.  Win win!  Sadly, it takes 2 weeks to ship so I'll have to wait a bit to get started.  I guess that means I'll have to spend time studying for finals etc.  Dang!

No comments:

Post a Comment