Saturday, December 17, 2011

Upholstery Step Two

I'm finally ready to post a couch update after a long week of finals, preschool parties and doctors appointments. Today I spent about 7 hours removing the old fabric from the smaller of the two couches. It had about a million staples and my fingers are raw! Also, when bringing the couch into the apartment John had told me he thought there was a tennis ball inside. Much to our surprise, after removing the back fabric we found it wasn't a ball, but a potato. I don't even want to know how long it had been in there! The only way it could have gotten inside the couch is from a small whole on the underside. I'm guessing the person who owned it before had a pet ferret. Apparently they collect potatoes. Anyway, here is a picture of the couch and one of the potato!

1 comment: