Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Latest

The stress train has stopped at my door! Life is getting crazy now with weddings, summer camps and operas. I'm trying to stay positive about everything and enjoy it like I should. John and I purchased a couch and chair for our apartment. We took them over in Ester's truck and our new neighbors helped John move everything in. We also got our engagement pictures taken by Cascio Photography last night which was fun. John was a good sport and donned a bow tie and suspenders as well as pink socks :) My mom snapped a few shots of us before we left.
This week is going to be a long one. Since I never know my rehearsal schedule til the night before it is hard for me to make plans and organize my schedule for the week. It is hard for me because I always like to have a plan! Friday is the first day of our Israelsen Family Reunion which I look forward to all year. John has never been to the Israelsen cabin except on New Years so I'm excited for him to see it when it isn't covered in snow! Hopefully I'll have Saturday off so we can enjoy all the festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment