Friday, March 4, 2011

About Time

Ok I don't really have any big announcement or any exciting event that has happened since my last blog but it's been a while so I thought I'd update.  I am officially on spring break and after one day I'm going INSANE.  Seriously.  I don't even know what to do with myself while John is at work.  I need to pick up a hobby to entertain myself next week.  I plan to decorate or at least clean our guest room which is currently a storage room.  John and I are also going to Vegas which we are excited about.  My brother and his family will be there from DC so it will be fun to see them and play with my niece.  Also, I turn 21 on Sunday.  Pretty crazy.  No big plans.  No small plans.  No plans at all.  March 6th is the most popular travel day in the Ballam family so almost everyone will be out of town, except one sister who will be working.  So John and I will probably watch Lost all day and wish we'd gone grocery shopping.  Haha.  Funny how things like birthdays don't mean as much once you're married.  Is that normal?  I dunno.  I've been shopping for John's birthday all week which has been super fun.  I got us some SWEET Jazz tickets for the Dallas game so that will be awesome.  


Well...that's about it.  Wish I had more to write because I am seriously SO BORED!

No comments:

Post a Comment