Friday, February 25, 2011

A Little Neurotic

Warning: This post is slightly gross.  So...yesterday I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch.  After I finished I realized there was a little bit of peanut butter stuck in the very back of my mouth between my gums and cheek.  I tried and tried to get it out with my tongue but to no avail.  SO... I stuck my finger back there and guess what I found!?  A SCAR!  It totally freaked me out so I felt the other side...then the bottom sides and guess what?  I have 4 scars in my mouth from getting my wisdom teeth out.  Now I guess I should have realized that having someone cut you open and break four teeth from your skull would leave a scar...but I didn't.  Anyway, for the last 24 hours I have been able to think of little else.  Seriously.  It freaks me out so bad and I'm not sure why.  Even now as I think about it I want to throw up.  So...hopefully I can get my mind off of it.  Maybe I'll get some sleep tonight!  GROSS!

1 comment:

  1. Try having your tonsil grow back looking like raw ground beef. Pretty sure that's WAY more disgusting then 4 little scars.

    ReplyDelete