Thursday, February 17, 2011

Update

Ok I was hoping to have some exciting, romantic thing to post about on here after Valentine's Day but I have nothing of the sort (unless you consider lying on the couch in sweats watching "The Bachelor" with your dog romantic).


So...I thought I'd share some REAL exciting news with the blogger community!  So... remember this situation in my math class?  Well... a miracle happened in that same class on Valentine's Day.  (In a way this slightly makes up from the lack of flowers, chocolates and romance in my life).  Anyway...I have kept my mouth shut in this class since the "incident" so as not to hurt my already crushed pride.  However, since it was an especially dead day in our class and people were answering her ridiculous questions even less than usual I decided to give it one more shot.  I'm always asking my drama students to take risks so I figured I'd take my own advice.  So she asked for an explanation about some crazy thing and I raised my hand and answered the question.  Before she even responded to my explanation a girl behind me raised her hand and said "So... how would you state that in words?" and the teacher replied "Olivia just did.  Were you not listening?  She gave a better explanation than I even would have".  BOOM!  Though I probably won't answer many more questions in that class, it made me feel a little bit better about the roasting I received before.


Anyway...that is as exciting as things get around here.  Now I'm off to write my second essay of the night and start on my math assignment!  YIPPEE!


P.S. Today at my doctor's appointment I was told that my HDL cholesterol is "award worthy".  Go me!

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention that your awesome sister brought you a talking card with Chewbacca on it and a colorful worm that sings about the birds and the bees... I think that would cheer up ANYONE'S Valentines Day....

    ReplyDelete