Friday, February 11, 2011

Wedding Time!

Today was a beautiful day.  My cousin Taylor married my good friend Megan in the Logan temple.  It was the first sealing I've been to since I received my endowment so it was really neat for me.  I'm a little emotional at weddings and got a little teary at the beautiful ceremony.  They had a nice luncheon at Accolade, where John and I had ours.  It was fun to be back there and see Meg's beautiful decorations!  So elegant!  Their reception was equally beautiful and I was excited to see they had the same doughnut holes we had at our wedding that were SO good!  They were the only thing I was able to eat at our reception and I have been dreaming of them ever since.  :) It was so neat to share their special day.  I remember when John left on his mission, then my cousin Nate and then Taylor and all of us girls were so upset thinking the day would never come when we would have them back.  But it did and now we're all family!  Wahoo!  (Not that I would recommend a "waiting" relationship to anyone.  Not easy)  The only thing missing was my favorite cousin Jordan.  I have missed him so much but today was especially hard.  Luckily my brother in law stood in for him at the reception and I enjoyed spending time with him ;)  Such a great day!



1 comment: