Monday, November 22, 2010

Finally!

After many, many years of attending the Anderson's Seed and Garden Christmas Open House John and I FINALLY won something!!!  I had been in earlier this fall to put our names in for the drawing and have been watching the newspaper for drawing slips.  We also went early to the open house to buy some stuff to be able to get more drawing slips.  We had a grand total of 7 slips with our names on them entered in different drawings.  John really wanted the food smoker and I really wanted the one night/dinner for two at the Marriott.  We also entered in for a night at an inn at Bear Lake and passes to Beaver.  Anyway, John ended up winning the dinner and hotel that I wanted and I couldn't have been more excited!  We have to use it before December 30th so we are planning on going after Christmas :)

I also had a fun time at my aunt Lila's annual Wreath Party.  It is a fun girl's craft night that I look forward to all year.  This year I decided I had too many wreaths so Ester and I bought some other crafts.  We also made white boards that turned out really cute.  So nice to take a break from school and visit with family.



After the wreath party I went to bed for an hour or two before John came home.  I then took another short nap before we headed to the movie theater for HARRY POTTER at 3 am.  It was so amazing.  I loved it.  Definitely my favorite of all the movies so far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment