Sunday, October 3, 2010

Conference Weekend

For Conference Weekend John and I had planned to go to Bear Lake with my family. Since my sister ended up having to work, my brother's family went to New Mexico, my other sister went to TX and my mom had surgery, they all ended up not being able to go. So...yesterday after Conference John and I packed up the car and drove over ourselves. It was fun to feel like we were on a little vacation together. I feel like I do the same exact thing every single day and then am too tired to do anything fun when John is finally home on the weekends so it was nice to at least have a change of scenery. We went to Bear Lake Pizza for dinner to celebrate our one month anniversary which was really fun. Nothing better than eating out with my husband! Then we watched movies, listened to Conference on the radio and napped the rest of the weekend away. I've had a sinus infection for the last week and have felt pretty crummy. I am lucky to have a husband who will just lie around with me when I am sick. I sure love him!!!!

1 comment: