Monday, October 11, 2010

No more sickness!

I am sad to say that I woke up yesterday feeling horribly sick again. This time it is something completely different having to do with my stomach and not my sinuses. Hopefully it will pass before I go back to practicum tomorrow!

This week should be a good one. My morning class was canceled today so I got to sleep in which was amazing! I have two days of practicum and then NOTHING on Thursday and Friday! (Except homework for my online classes). I am so excited. I just wish John didn't have to work so we could get out of town! Hopefully we can do something exciting on Saturday.

This weekend was a great, but short one. John and I went to a movie with his sister and brother in law Friday night at midnight which kind of set us back sleeping wise and we didn't wake up til around 11 on Saturday. We did make it to the farmer's market which was great! Then we spent the entire rest of the day shopping for a stand to hold our DVD's and cable box. What a treat! :) It was really fun to be shopping with John instead of by myself though. Saturday night we played cards at my grandma's and Sunday we laid on the couch feeling sick and watching Prison Break. I don't know if any of you are into that show but it's pretty good. I was really into it in high school when I had all male friends. It's even more fun to watch it now with my husband :)

Well...that's about it! Oh...I did make some super cute lanterns for Halloween. I found the idea on my favorite website! http://www.ourbestbites.com/2009/10/crafty-in-kitchen-mason-jar-lanterns.html

Also...here is a picture of my hair cut. I posted it earlier but will post it again by request. :) Sadly this is the only photo I've taken since then!

1 comment:

  1. I love the hair cut! Too cute! :) That reminds me...I need to get mine chopped too.

    ReplyDelete