Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 12

Day 12: Whatever tickles your fancy

Today I actually had a little bit of time to do a craft!  John took me to Hobby Lobby which inspired me to do a little Valentine's Day craft.  I made a little heart wreath for our door and one for my dad's office door.  Turned out pretty cute.  It is always nice to have a day off!


I also found some from Christmas time that made me laugh so I decided to post them.  John and I were heading to dinner with my family after Christmas.  When John opened the car door he said "What the?!"  I looked in and it looked like there was some type of broken glass all over the seats so I thought are car had been broken into (guess I didn't factor in that all of the windows were still intact"  Anyway, it took us a few minutes to realize it but we finally figured out what had happened.  John's grandma had given him a can of diet Pepsi for Christmas and it had been sitting in the cup holder for a few days.  I kept meaning to take it in and put it in the fridge but never did.  On this particular night it had gotten so cold that the can literally exploded, the top blew off and the whole can split down the side.  The contents went everywhere, all over my coat and shoes that were on the seat, all over the dash, carpet, seats, steering wheel and even stuck to the windows and ceiling.  It was all frozen in little chunks all over the car. We had a good laugh about it.  Luckily it was diet so it wasn't quite as sticky as it would have been otherwise.  I snapped a few quick pictures, though it's pretty hard to tell what is going on.


We ended up eating at Savannah's BBQ which was delicious.  My niece Mia had fun trying out my lipstick, chapstick and lipglosses from my purse.  They go nicely with the baked beans smeared on her face :)


1 comment:

  1. I am totally making those heart wreaths for Makayla's party!! Schweet!!

    ReplyDelete