Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 8

Ok today has already been a rough day for me.  Do you ever feel like you are surviving life day by day and then suddenly something happens that just sets you off and you can't not be grumpy?  Anyway, I had that kind of morning.  Luckily my sweet husband bought me some french fries and I feel a little better. :)  Thursdays should be pretty good days this semester.  Since my only class doesn't start til 4:30 I can make John breakfast which always makes me feel good.  Anyway, to go along with my grumpy morning...check out today's prompt

Day 8: A photo that makes you angry/sad.

What?  Why?  Well as I thought about this prompt a specific picture did not come to mind.  So I started thinking about things that make me sad.  Mostly I came up with things I miss.  So...this is a picture of something I miss.


This is Ester and I on Easter Sunday probably 17 years ago.  I remember these little outfits so well.  I felt like a million bucks.  I miss the days when the biggest problem in my life was having to take a nap or deciding which friend to play with.  Life was so simple when my mom chose my clothes and cooked my food.  I miss being "twinners" with my sister in our matching outfits.  On a more positive note, hopefully someday I will have two daughters that I can dress in matching ruffles. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment