Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 2

Day 2: Favorite movie

Phewph!  This one isn't quite as hard for me to answer as yesterday's.  My favorite movie is probably "Love Actually".  Edited of course.  Seriously...don't see it if it's not edited.  It's not even the same movie unedited.  (If you are looking for a copy of the edited version Ester ended up with one when Flix closed)  Anyway, super cute movie.  

Also...Hot Rod.  Definitely a classic of its time.  So hilarious.  Definitely the most quoted movie at my house.

I am also a fan of old musicals.  My sister and I grew up watching classic musicals as much, if not more than Disney cartoons.  My favorite is probably Meet Me In St. Louis or Singin' In the Rain.  

P.S. I am cooking some pesto chicken and my apartment smells like a garlic.  It doesn't smell like garlic.  It smells like it IS A GARLIC.  Also...there is smoke coming from my oven.  Better check on that!

2 comments:

  1. I knew I was in love with Burke when he confessed one of his favorite movies was "Meet Me In Saint Louis!" I love the few people in this world who cherish that movie like I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And.....That Thing You Do, of course! ;) Or is that just your favorite movie when you watch it in my presence? :) All good movies, Liv!

    ReplyDelete