Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 18

Ok I am going to be honest.  This challenge is lame.  I am a little sick of the prompts so I might just see if I can write about something for the next 12 days.

Today I want to write about my husband.  We had a lazy Sunday lying around our apartment and watching DVDs.  I love being around John even if we aren't doing anything in particular.  I also had fun reminiscing with him about some fun times like the first time we held hands after his mission, which he likes to point out that I initiated.  Or our first post-mission kiss, which I guess I also initiated.  Maybe I will write about that tonight.  John had been asking me out relentlessly for a few weeks and I kept telling him no because I didn't want him to get any big ideas.  Finally he was smart enough to invite me to a sporting event, a Bee's game in SLC.  So...I couldn't turn that down.  Sometime during half time I gave him a little kiss and about 15 seconds later everyone around us started saying "Kiss her!".  We looked up and we were on the kissing cam on the big screen.  I was so embarrassed I thought I would die.  Anyway, I guess that's a good ice breaker :)

Today I am grateful for Sundays.  One day a week when we don't have obligations and can finally relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment