Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 6 & 7

Ok...I swear I posted yesterday.  I am so confused.  I guess I will make today, Wednesday, day 6 and day 7. :)

Day 6: Whatever tickles your fancy

Ok I knew that today's prompt was basically to write whatever I wanted so I thought about it at school and I came up with this little list. These are all either things that have happened to me or things I have seen happen to NUMEROUS other people.


Common awkward moments on USU campus:

*Getting hit in the face with snow falling from trees along the sidewalks
*Seeing others get hit by snow falling from trees and trying not to laugh
*Slipping and falling on your face from the wet floors in the TSC
*Running into an old friend from high school who doesn't know you are married...and telling them...after they ask you out.
*Being 20 min late to class because you can't find parking
*Getting to class and all the seats are full
*As a freshman asking someone where the TSC ballroom is and having them laugh in your face and say "Wow...you MUST be a freshman"
*Having someone tell you that they are failing Creative Arts...and then telling them that your dad is the professor
*Realizing after your first math assignment is graded that you purchased the wrong edition of the book
*Walking toward someone you know in a hall or on a sidewalk and having that awkward "I said hi already but still have 20 feet to walk before I pass them" moment.
*Wearing white sweat pants while trudging through muddy rain water and arriving in class with brown water soaked up to your knees
*Trying to get they key in your car door for 5 minutes before realizing its not your car
*Walking to your car and finding it covered with neon warning papers, 2 tickets and 4 boots

Ok... Now for day 7 I guess

Day 7: A photo that makes you happy

This is my nephew Scott.  Bet you can guess the scenario that preceded this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment