Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 4

Day 4: Your favorite book

Finally an easy question!  My favorite book, or series I guess, is Harry Potter.  Hands down.  If I had to choose my favorite from the series I'd probably say the last one.  Harry Potter is one of those books that you can read over and over and love it more each time.  That is what it means to be a good book.

I also love The Work and the Glory Series, though I have only read each one once.  Another good one is Deception Point by Dan Brown.  So good.  I actually liked it a lot more than Da Vinci Code.

Anyway, boring post today.  Not much has happened since I posted last night.  John and I slept in and came for lunch at my parents.  Now we are just going to enjoy the final day of our Christmas break.  It has been a good one and I'm sad to see it come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment