Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 16 and 17

I had intended to post last night but decided I'd rather watch The Big Bang Theory and post double today. I am a little tired of the prompts that this challenge has given me so I am just going to write about yesterday and today and what I've done.  Yesterday morning John and I woke up squished onto our small, not so comfortable couch.  I guess we were too tired after watching TV to walk into the bedroom.  Also, we woke up at 10:45 (John's classes start at 8:30) so we decided to take the day off.  Haha.  John went to work at 2 and I hung out with my mom.  Then I got to go to one of the most awesome concerts of my LIFE!  There was a celebration for the beginning of the Caine College of the Arts at USU and Craig Jessop managed to get Audra MacDonald to perform!  For those of you who actually read my blog you should know that Audra is my FAVORITE!  She is seriously so amazing.  I have loved her since I was little and it has been SO awesome to see her perform live twice in the last six months!  Amazing!  Anyway...John and I ordered pizza after the concert and relaxed at home.

We haven't done much today except take my little brother to see Mega Mind.  It was pretty good.  Not my favorite but it did have a pretty sweet soundtrack.  John and I are heading to Ogden in a little while to have dinner with one of his mission buddies and his girlfriend.  Should be pretty fun.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment