Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 15

Day 15: Whatever tickles your fancy

I don't have a ton to write about today except well...today.  Today John and I slept in (YIPPEE) and went to Costa Vida for lunch.  My mom decided she doesn't like Costa Vida anymore (because it is a Cafe Rio knock off) so she gave me a couple of punch cards that she didn't want anymore.  So John and I got a free meal.  That's really the only reason we went, because we are trying not to eat out anymore.  We've been doing pretty well.  John even said he feels healthier since I've been cooking. Such a compliment!  We then ran to the bookstore before John had to go to work.  I then hung out with my mom for a couple of hours before I went to class.  Now I'm eating McDonalds and watching TV.  Probably the most boring day ever.  I should have chosen a better topic.  Oh well.  Too late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment