Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 3

Day 3: Your favorite television program

Another difficult question.  Right now I've been into Parks and Recreation.  Since John worked all week I spent my time streaming it from Netflix.  I also love Modern Family and we are starting to watch The Big Bang Theory.  Though I have to say...I am most committed to watching Ellen.  I am pretty sure I have seen every episode in the last 3 years.

Today was a fun day.  My nephew Zack got baptized so we went down to Highland for that.  It was fun to have John be in the confirmation circle and everything.  We then had lunch and visited at their house.  We stopped at Tai Pan on the way home and went to Gaucho Grill for dinner.  I LOVE Saturdays because I get to spend the whole day with John.  Nothing could be better than that.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment